SECOND LEVEL INFORMATION
The website gamecga.com is the responsibility of GCGA, with email address email@example.com.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO THEY EXIST?
Below, we present a classification of the cookies usually used according to different typologies depending on the responsible, the length of stay and the purpose of their use:
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Web Editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the Cookie Editor, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Necessary cookies: They are those that help make a website usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order , make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service , the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the Editor to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it, based on an automated decision.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
|_ga||Statistics||Generates statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||Us.|
|_gat||Statistics||Controls the request rate.||1 day||Us.|
EXISTENCE OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
By accepting cookies you voluntarily accept the aforementioned data processing. This also includes, for a limited time, your consent in accordance with Article 49 (1) (a) GDPR for the processing of data outside the EEA, for example in the USA. In these countries, despite careful selection and obligation of service providers, the high European level of data protection cannot be guaranteed.
If the data is transferred to the USA, there is, for example, a risk that the US authorities will process this data for control and supervisory purposes without effective legal remedies being available or without all the rights of the data subject being enforceable. You can revoke your consent at any time, as explained below.
HOW DO I DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
The user can always prevent the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his browser program, for this purpose he must access the privacy settings and select the option that allows him to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information choose from your browsers:
Below we inform you how to disable cookies in the following browsers:
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Microsoft Edge click here.
- For more information about Chrome click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
In addition, and additional way, below we inform you of the existence of online tools that allow the configuration and administration of your cookie preferences:
Some of them are:
We inform you that GCGA is under no circumstances responsible for the contents of the aforementioned pages.